BULGAARIA FESTIVALID 2016
MITMED ERINEVAD FESTIVALID 2016
Registreerimiseks täitke see
avaldus ja lisage kindlasti ka
esialgne tõepärane nimekiri.
Ärge unustage lisada 3 head digifotot (jpg, 2-3 MB)
RAHVATANTS, RAHVAMUUSIKA, RAHVALAUL, MODERNTANTS
11 TH INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN’S FOLK FESTIVAL “VARNA 2016”
03 kuni 08 Juuli 2016
MAKFOLK Association & TALIJA Art Co. Team
Municipality of Varna
The accommodation is in a 3*** Hotels located approximately 300 meters from the beach and away from the noise of the big tourist resorts, combined with beautiful nature, calmness, tranquil and warm sea.
The Groups will be accommodated in rooms with 3 beds and 4 beds on a full board basis. Only 2 double rooms are available per group which can be used for the Leaders and drivers.
The festival fee is 135 euro per person. It covers organizational expenses, accommodation in a 3*** Hotel for 5 nights with 3 meals per day.
Kuna vahemaa on pikk, siis tuleb
arvestada kolme vaheööbimisega sinna ja samuti tagasiteel.
Seega koguaeg 30.juunist 11.juulini.
Kui keegi soovib min na-tulla lennukiga või korraldada ise kogu reisi asjaajamise, andke teada ja saate meilt vajalikud kontaktandmed.
täpsemad tingimused ja ajad teiste Bulgaaria festivalide kohta on saabumas oktoobris-novembris 2015
XIV INTERNATIONAL YOUTH FOLKLORE FESTIVAL
Crystal seawater, long beaches, sunny days and unforgettable folklore rhythms – this is PRIMORSKO.
Inspire your summer and take part in this exciting festival of art and friendship.
The XIVth edition of INTERNATIONAL FOLKLORE FESTIVAL PRIMORSKO will be held from the 16th to 30th of June in the sunny resort Primorsko on the
Black sea. Participants from all over the world, interesting program, fulfilling recreation and various trips- these are the preconditions which
strengthened the festival as a favorite destination for thousands of folklorists from over 30 countries.
If you want to experience this folk journey, visit www.festivalprimorsko.com for more details.
International Youth Folklore Festival PRIMORSKO is not a competition.
Folklore dancing groups, vocal groups, instrumentalists and soloists may participate in it. There are no restrictions on the number of performing ensembles
and number of participants in each formation. The team directors alone determine the concert program. It is desirable that the musical accompaniment
to the dancing and vocal groups is provided by an orchestra of folklore or modern musical instruments,
but it is also open to any media: СD, mini CD, USB.
DURING THE FESTIVAL EACH TEAM IS REQUIRED TO TAKE PART IN THE:
• marches and processions on the main streets of the town of Primorskogroups carry the national flag of their country and the flag of the team (if any)
• Solemn Gala Concerts at the Opening and Closing of the Festival
• participations in evening concerts (from 2 to 4) during the Festival week
• daily joint events between the teams of different countries (exchange of experience, competitions, games, discos)
• preparation of the entertainment program ‘Day of the country’ (to show games, songs, dances that are typical of their country)
PRICES AND ACCOMODATION:
• €160 for 8 days/7 nights per person
• €320 for 15 days/14 nights per person
The price includes:
• 2+ star hotel accommodation in rooms of two, three, four beds and apartments (fridge, TV, air conditioner)
• 7-day full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Festival and resort fee
• Medical Aid
• Lifeguard on the beach
• €20 Burgas-Primorsko-Burgas transfer (for groups of at least 14 people)
• €35 Varna-Primorsko-Varna transfer (for groups of at least 14 people)
• €70-90 (depending on the number of passengers) Istanbul-Primorsko-Istanbul transfer
• an additional payment of €10 day/person for accommodation in a single room
• € 23 day/person (night + full board) for additional stay at a time other than within the Festival days. The additional number of nights must be specified in the application form.
• for a group of 15 people, the 16th is received free of charge
• for a group of 25 people, the 26th and 27th participate free of charge
• children of up to 2 years of age are received free of charge
• for children of up to six years of age, 50% of the price.
For your successful preparation for the Festival Primorsko’2015, we hereby summarize the deadlines that must be kept:
APRIL 15th: the final date to submit a participation application form. You can register your team online on www. festivalprimorsko.com or complete
the application form sent by us and return it to
to fax: +35929524447, or to address: 32 Vladayska Str., 1606 Sofia, Bulgaria.
The application is guaranteed by the advance payment amounting to 10% of the overall cost to the following account:
Resipient: SPORTFEST ЕООD
SWIFT/ BIC: TTBB BG 22
Bank: SG ЕXPRESSBANK, Sofia-1303
MAY 15th: the final date to send a full list of the teams containing full name, date of birth and ID card/Passport number. For participants who need visas
the list should contain: full name, date of birth, passport number, date of issue, expiry date.
MAY 15th: the final date to transfer the whole amount for your participation via a bank transfer
or notify the Organizational Committee that you will pay when the team arrives in Primorsko.
JUNE 16/23th: arrival of participants, putting up at hotels, conducting the Technical
Conference in the town of Primorsko with all delegates and presenting the Festival
JUNE 17/24th: Gala opening of the Festival; street parad
JUNE 22/29th: Gala closing of the Festival; street parad
JUNE 23/30th: groups depart
PHONE: +359 (0) 2 852 69 73
FAX: +359 (0) 2 952 44 47
E-MAIL: EUROPE32@ABV.BG, FESTIVAL@FESTIVALPRIMORSKO.COM
FB: International youth folklore festival Primorsko
Twitter: Festival Primorsko